NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Business, Administration and Law
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
- Manage Personal Performance and Development (L/506/1788)
- Communicate Work-Related Information (T/506/1798)
- Lead and Manage a Team (H/506/1800)
- Principles of Team Leading (R/506/2294)
- Understand Business (R/506/2957)
- Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues (R/506/1789)
- Principles of Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (J/506/1806)
- Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace (T/506/1820)
- Manage Team Performance (A/506/1821)
- Manage Individuals’ Performance (J/506/1921)
- Chair and Lead Meetings (Y/506/1924)
- Manage Conflict within a Team (K/506/1927)
- Procure Products and/or Services (M/506/1928)
- Collaborate with Other Departments (M/506/1931)
- Participate in a Project (F/506/1934)
- Encourage Innovation (J/506/2292)
- Contribute to Meetings in a Business Environment (Y/506/2958)
- Health and Safety Procedures in the Workplace (T/505/4673)
- Store and Retrieve Information (R/506/1811)
- Handle Mail (D/506/1813)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (L/506/1905)
- Deliver Customer Service (A/506/2130)
- Understand Customers (F/506/2131)
- Resolve Customer Service Problems (A/506/2158)
- Negotiate in a Business Environment (H/506/1912)
- Develop a Presentation (K/506/1913)
- Deliver a Presentation (M/506/1914)
- Resolve Customers’ Complaints (R/506/2151)
Learner's Evidence Tracking Log (LETL)
Price (Inc VAT): Free
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
Students are still required to complete the work placement, but the focus should be on learning outcomes and evidencing competence.
The adaptation addendum document contains further information of how learning outcome / evidence of competence needs to be met either within the workplace or via alternative assessment methods.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60139675 V1.0LessMore info Download