NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Business, Administration and Law
- Learning Resources Available
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
What does this qualification cover?
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding required to successfully lead a team.
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification in the business administration and law sector.
How is this qualification structured?
To be awarded this qualification, learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units and 5 optional units.
How is it assessed?
This is a knowledge-based qualification, which is assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
What related qualifications can you progress to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management (601/7075/X)
NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management (601/4032/X)
NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management Skills and Knowledge (603/2998/1)
Funding for our qualifications
Find out more about funding for this and other qualifications on our funding page.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
In the knowLessMore info Download
This document outlines the key information of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
Qualification MappingLessMore info Download
This document will help Teachers and learners map content between this qualification and the previous version of this qualification.
- Principles of Team Leading (F/617/3594)
- Understand Business (J/617/3595)
- Understand How to Communicate Work-Related Information (L/617/3596)
- Understand How to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace (D/507/5646)
- Understand Customers (D/507/5968)
- Understand How to Deliver Customer Service and Resolve Problems (F/507/5980)
- Principles of Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (R/617/3597)
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues (Y/617/3598)
- Understand Health and Safety Procedures in the Workplace (D/617/3599)
- Understand How to Develop and Deliver a Presentation (T/507/4339)
- Introduction to Coaching (J/617/3600)
- Introduction to Mentoring (L/617/3601)
- Understand Personal Development (R/617/3602)
Learning Curve Group Resources
Price (Inc VAT): Refer to External Link
Students will still need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
This qualification is in scope for alternative arrangements and if required can be awarded via an assessed grade from the centre.
For further information please see the adaptation addendum document below.
AT 60338830 V1.0LessMore info Download