NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Business, Administration and Law
- Learning Resources Available
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
What does this qualification cover?
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding required to successfully lead a team.
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification in the business administration and law sector.
How is this qualification structured?
To be awarded this qualification, learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units and 5 optional units.
How is it assessed?
This is a knowledge-based qualification, which is assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
What related qualifications can you progress to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management (601/7075/X)
NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management (601/4032/X)
NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management Skills and Knowledge (603/2998/1)
Funding for our qualifications
Find out more about funding for this and other qualifications on our funding page.
- Principles of Team Leading (F/617/3594)
- Understand Business (J/617/3595)
- Understand How to Communicate Work-Related Information (L/617/3596)
- Understand How to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace (D/507/5646)
- Understand Customers (D/507/5968)
- Understand How to Deliver Customer Service and Resolve Problems (F/507/5980)
- Principles of Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (R/617/3597)
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues (Y/617/3598)
- Understand Health and Safety Procedures in the Workplace (D/617/3599)
- Understand How to Develop and Deliver a Presentation (T/507/4339)
- Introduction to Coaching (J/617/3600)
- Introduction to Mentoring (L/617/3601)
- Understand Personal Development (R/617/3602)
There's a range of available resources you can download or purchase