NCFE Level 2 Technical Award in Graphic Design
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Learning Resources Available, Performance Points, V Cert
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 14 and above.
It is aimed at 14-16 year olds studying the Key Stage 4 curriculum who are interested in any aspect of graphic design, including sourcing ideas and design.
The qualification is appropriate for learners who are motivated and challenged by learning through hands-on experiences, and through content which is concrete and related directly to those experiences.
This qualification counts in the DfE School Performance Tables for 2019.
- Introduction to Graphic Design (T/615/3956)
- Graphic Design Practice (A/615/3957)
- Responding to a Graphic Design Brief (F/615/3958)
- Graphic Design Portfolio (J/615/3959)
- Technical Award Graphic Design – External Assessment (TAGD/EXTA)
There's a range of available resources you can download or purchase