NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Sport (Sport, Exercise and Fitness)
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Nested Qualification
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
It will give leaners the introductory skills to either start a career in sport or progress within employment in the sector. This qualification can also prepare learners for higher or further education and gives a good introduction to the sport vocation.
What is a nested qualification?
This qualification is nested. Qualifications within a nested suite allow learners to be topped up to a qualification that is the same level and subject within the Certificate and Diploma structure. This can be done by self-service through the Portal. Qualification nests and top-up pricing can be found in our fees list.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
Summary of ChangesLessMore info Download
This document summarises the changes in the Qualification Specification since the previous version.
Evidence and Grading TrackerLessMore info Download
This Evidence and Grading Tracker can help learners to keep track of their work.
- Participating in Sport (M/505/9936)
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise (R/505/9959)
- Introduction to Healthy Exercise and Nutrition (M/505/9970)
- Sports Coaching (T/505/9937)
- Physical Fitness and Injuries in Sport (A/505/9938)
- Developing Sporting Skills and Tactical Awareness (D/505/9981)
- Performance Analysis for Sport (H/505/8105)
- Psychology for Sports Performance (F/505/9939)
- Outdoor and Adventurous Activities (T/505/9940)
- Planning and Running a Sports Event (D/505/9947)
- Understanding Business in Sport (H/505/9948)
- Lifestyle and the Sports Performer (K/505/9949)
- Sports Volunteering (D/505/9950)
- Work Experience in the Sports Industry (J/505/9974)
- Plan and Set Up an Enterprising Sport Business (J/505/9957)
- Strength and Conditioning Training (T/505/9968)
- Development of Personal Fitness Through Training (T/505/9971)
- Introduction to Sports Massage (A/505/9972)
- Factors Affecting Participation in Sport and Physical Activity (F/505/9973)
- Sport and Society (H/505/8153)
- Preparing to Work in the Sport and Leisure Industry (Y/505/9977)
- Plan, Deliver and Evaluate an Activity Session (Y/505/9980)