NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Business, Administration and Law
- Learning Resources Available
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Mapping DocumentLessMore info Download
This document details how the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service (601/7070/0) maps to the knowledge learning outcomes of the NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (601/3973/0).
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
- Principles of Customer Service and Delivery (Y/507/5967 )
- Understand Customers (D/507/5968)
- Understand Employer Organisations (A/507/5895)
- Understand How to Communicate with Customers (H/507/5969)
- Understand How to Communicate with Customers Using the Telephone (Y/507/5970)
- Understand How to Handle Customer Information (D/507/5971)
- Understand How to Deliver Customer Service Online (H/507/5972)
- Understand How to Resolve Problems and Deliver Customer Service to Challenging Customers (K/507/5973)
- Understand How to Handle Objections, Promote Additional Products or Services and Close Sales (M/507/5974)
- Understand How to Develop Customer Relationships (T/507/5975)
- Understand How to Process Sales Orders and Provide Post Transaction Customer Service (A/507/5976)
- Principles of Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (K/507/5911)
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues (F/507/5896)
Learning Curve Group Resources
Price (Inc VAT): Refer to External Link
Learner's Evidence Tracking Log (LETL)
Price (Inc VAT): Free
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60170736 V1.0LessMore info Download