NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Event Planning
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
- Learning Resources Available
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
- Planning an Event (Y/602/2454)
- Event Review and Evaluation (R/602/2419 )
- Market Research and Marketing Methods in Event Planning (J/602/2353 )
- Human Resource Planning At Events (L/602/2354)
- Communication and Customer Service At Events (Y/602/2356 )
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 50110792 V1.0LessMore info Download