NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work
- Information and Communication Technology
- Learning Resources Available
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
Qualification Key Information - In the KnowLessMore info Download
This document outlines the key information of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
- Using and Managing Information (D/616/9553)
- Keeping Yourself and Others Safe When Using Digital Devices (H/616/9554)
- Communicating and Collaborating Online (K/616/9555)
- Digital Career Development (M/616/9556)