NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creative Media (Games)
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Learning Resources Available, Nested Qualification
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to develop technical skills and knowledge in Creative Media, and who choose to specialise in Games.
What is a nested qualification?
This qualification is nested. Qualifications within a nested suite allow learners to be topped up to a qualification that is the same level and subject within the Certificate and Diploma structure. This can be done by self-service through the Portal. Qualification nests and top-up pricing can be found in our fees list.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
Pathways AvailableLessMore info Download
This document details the pathways available within this qualification.
Summary of changesLessMore info Download
This document summarises the changes in the qualification specification since the previous issue.
- Understanding the Creative Media Industry (Y/506/7500)
- Plan and Produce Work to a Design Brief (D/506/7479)
- Working in the Games Industry (J/506/7492)
- Concept Art for Computer Games (J/506/7475)
- Creating Art for 2D Games (H/506/7483)
- 2D Game Design (A/506/7487)
- 2D Game Production (F/506/7488)
- Sound Production for Computer Games (J/506/7489)
- 3D Modelling for Computer Games (A/506/7490)
- Story Development for Computer Games (F/506/7491)