NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creating A Business Start-Up
- Preparation for Life and Work
- Learning Resources Available
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
The qualification is designed for learners seeking the skills and knowledge needed to develop a business start-up. It will give learners an understanding of the initial processes and requirements of a business start-up, knowledge of the first steps in creating a business start-up, including the marketing, legal and financial requirements, and an understanding of how to write a business plan.
This qualification will:
• focus on the study of starting a business
• support learners in creating a business plan.
The objective of this qualification is to:
• gain an understanding of the steps of creating and developing a business start-up
• develop an awareness of business skills
• increase self-awareness and aid personal development.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
In the KnowLessMore info Download
This document outlines the key information of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
Business Plan TemplateLessMore info Download
This Business Plan Template is designed to support completion of the Unit 4 content in NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creating a Business Start-Up (603/3632/8).
Learner’s Evidence Tracking LogLessMore info Download
This document can help learners to keep track of their work.
- Initial Steps for a Business Start-Up (D/617/2453)
- Marketing for a Business Start-Up (H/617/2454)
- Legal and Financial Considerations for a Business Start-Up (K/617/2455)
- Developing a Business Plan (M/617/2456)
Learning Curve Group Resources
Price (Inc VAT): Refer to External Link
Students will still need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
This qualification is in scope for alternative arrangements and if required can be awarded via an assessed grade from the centre.
For further information please see the adaptation addendum document below.
AT 60336328 V1.0LessMore info Download