NCFE Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Training
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
What does this qualification cover?
The objectives of this qualification are to:
• develop learners’ skills and knowledge to be able to plan and instruct safe and effective circuit training sessions
• give learners the essential skills and knowledge to work as a circuit training instructor.
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to work in the exercise and fitness industry as a circuit training instructor or for existing gym instructors who wish to expand their current skills to offer circuit training sessions.
Learners should be aged 16 or above to undertake this qualification.
What are the entry requirements?
Learners must have achieved a suitable Level 2 Fitness or Gym Instructing qualification before enrolling onto this qualification.
How is this qualification structured?
This qualification consists of 2 mandatory units.
How is it assessed?
This is a knowledge based qualification which has an internally assessed and externally quality assured portfolio of evidence.
What related qualifications can learners progress to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebell Training
• Level 2 Award in Instructing Suspension Training
• Level 2 Award in Instructing Group Cycling
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Instructing Exercise and Fitness
• Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into employment or self-employment as a circuit training instructor.
Funding for our qualifications
Find out more about funding for this and other qualifications on our funding page.