NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Sport
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Learning Resources Available
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 1
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
Sample PortfolioLessMore info Download
This Sample Portfolio is designed to demonstrate the types of evidence that could be produced for a Pass/Merit/Distinction grade for specified unit(s) within the qualification.
Sample Portfolio - External Quality Assurer CommentaryLessMore info Download
This Sample Portfolio is designed to demonstrate the types of evidence that could be produced for a Pass/Merit/Distinction grade for specified unit(s) within the qualification and examples an External Quality Assurer commentary.
- Taking Part in Sport (M/505/8530)
- Sports Coaching (Y/505/8991)
- Leading Others (T/505/9713)
- Personal Exercise and Fitness (H/505/9741)
- Effect of Exercise on Human Body Systems (H/505/9710)
- Strength and Conditioning (K/505/9742)
- Health and Nutrition (M/505/9712)
- Developing Sports Volunteering Skills (M/505/9709)
- Assist at a Sports Event (K/505/9708)
- Understanding the Sport and Active Leisure Sector (M/505/9743)
- Exploring Employment in the Outdoor Industry (K/505/9711)
Qualification Support Pack (QSP)
Price (Inc VAT): Free
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60126231 V1.0LessMore info Download