NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills
- Information and Communication Technology
- Level 1
- Minimum entry age
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
Qualification Key Information - In the KnowLessMore info Download
This document outlines the key information of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
- Find and Use Information (J/616/9580)
- Safety and Security When Using Data and Digital Devices (L/616/9581)
- Communicating and Collaborating Online (R/616/9582)
- Using Word Processing Software (Y/616/9583)
- Using a Computer (H/616/9585)
- Digital Career Development (K/616/9586)