Provider Support: Education and Childcare T Level
This page is designed to support your preparations for the implementation and delivery of the Education and Childcare T Level.
It will be updated regularly to ensure you are kept informed throughout the development of the Technical Qualification. Throughout the development journey, this page will also provide access to additional supporting materials and resources, including:
- Support events and webinars
- Qualification support materials
- Sample Assessment Materials
- Delivery guidance
- Updates on key development milestones
Supporting your delivery
You can access the qualifications, assessment strategies and sample assessment materials for the T Level Technical Qualification in Education and Childcare through our qualifications hub.
We are offering a substantial programme of activities, resources and one-to-one support for providers – at no cost to you. Our offer includes:
- A series of webinars hosted by expert members of our team, focussing on particular aspect of the technical qualification and assessments; you can access recordings of already-delivered sessions to the right of this page, and the schedule of future webinar here.
- A substantial package of resources, including:
- Schemes of Work – Core (Download now)
- Schemes of Work – Occupational Specialism - Early Years Educator (Download now)
- Tutor Guide and Activity Pack - Early Years Educator (Download now)
- Schemes of Work - Occupational Specialism - Assisting Teaching (Download now)
- Tutor Guide and Activity Pack - Assisting Teaching (Download now)
- The offer of one-to-one curriculum consultations with our team of curriculum design and quality improvement experts; we hope these sessions will help training providers plan, deliver and monitor the quality of your T Level provisions.
Getting in touch
Your dedicated Account Executive is your main point of contact for any support or queries you have in relation to T Levels.
If you’re unsure of who your Account Executive is, or need any additional support, you can get in touch with our T Level team at [email protected]