We have a fantastic online assessment software system that allows centres to deliver external assessments securely online.
We have just upgraded our online assessment system to allow for a better experience for both you and your learners.
The new system is available now and can be accessed from the link below or from the usual link above on the ‘login’ option.
If you were approved on our recent online assessment system, your username will be the same in our new system, however you will need to reset your password using the “can’t access your account” link on the main homepage. If you’ve not been approved previously, you will need to complete the online assessment registration form below.
There are also updated guides and a webinar below, to support you with using the new system.
Please contact our Customer Support team if you need any further assistance.
Saving you time...
You can have full control over scheduling and managing the assessments of learners, independently and in a secure environment, including:
- enter all learners at the click of a button
- search easily for learners using their names.
Making your life easier...
We want the assessment process to run as smoothly as possibly for you. That's why our online assessment system allows you to:
- deliver NCFE online assessments to learners on an internet-connected computer, or offline (prior download is required)
- prepare learners using practice assessments in the same format and environment as live assessments
- stop and re-start assessments for Reasonable Adjustments and emergencies
- void and re-schedule assessments due to non-attendance or change in circumstances
- request time adjustments for learners if required for approved Reasonable Adjustments
- view the calendar as a drop down selection.
Who can use Online Assessment?
The following qualifications are available for online assessment:
- Functional Skills Qualification in English at Level 1 & Level 2
- Functional Skills Qualification in ICT at Level 1 & Level 2
- Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics at Level 1 & Level 2
- CACHE Understand How to Set Up a Home-Based Childcare Service (CYPOP 5)
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health and Safety for the Workplace (601/5652/1)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace (601/5653/3)
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Health and Safety for the Workplace (601/5876/1)
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Fire Safety for the Workplace (601/5650/8)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Fire Safety in the Workplace (601/5651/X)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment in the Workplace (601/5654/5)
- Level 2 Award in Principles and Practice of Safe Manual Handling in the Workplace (601/5655/7)
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing (601/2251/1)
What support is available?
To get you started with NCFEs Online Assessment, we've created user guides which are aimed at supporting members of staff involved with the different stages of the Online Assessment process.
Please note, the below guides are for the new online assessment system that will go live on Monday 2 September, therefore they are draft documents. The final version of the documents will be available on Monday 2 September.
- Online Assessment User Guide - Installation
- Online Assessment User Guide - Administration
- Online Assessment User Guide - Invigilation
- Functional Skills ICT Online Assessment User Guides
- T Level Portal and Online Assessment User Guide
The technical requirements to run the online assessment system are outlined in our technical specifications document.
There is also a webinar available here to guide you through using the online assessment platform.