Online Assessment is a fantastic online software system that allows NCFE centres to deliver external assessments securely online.
Saving you time...
You can have full control over scheduling and managing the assessments of learners, independently and in a secure environment without contacting NCFE.
- enter all learners at the click of a button
- search easily for learners using their names.
Making your life easier...
We want the assessment process to run as smoothly as possibly for you. That's why Online Assessment allows you to:
- enter learners for a remote assessment - this will mean that centres with wireless internet won't be disrupted
- view practise assessment feedback
- stop and re-start assessments for reasonable adjustments and emergencies
- cancel and un-cancel assessments
- request larger time adjustments for learners who need it
- view the calendar as a drop down selection
- enter pirate learners locally to complete assessment on demand.
Who can use Online Assessment?
The following qualifications are eligible for Online Assessment:
- Level 2 Award in Cleaning Principles
- Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles
- Functional Skills Qualification in English at Level 1
- Functional Skills Qualification in English at Level 2
- Functional Skills Qualification in ICT at Level 1
- Functional Skills Qualification in ICT at Level 2
- Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics at Level 1
- Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics at Level 2
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
our NEW Health and Safety qualifications for employment are also eligible for Online Assessment:
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Fire Safety for the Workplace (601/5650/8)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Fire Safety in the Workplace (601/5651/X)
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health and Safety for the Workplace (601/5652/1)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace (601/5653/3)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment in the Workplace (601/5654/5)
- Level 2 Award in Principles and Practice of Safe Manual Handling in the Workplace (601/5655/7)
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Principles of Health and Safety for the Workplace (601/5876/1)
What support is available?
To get yourself started with Online Assessment, we've created 3 separate manuals which are aimed at members of staff involved with different stages of the Online Assessment process.
The technical requirements to run the system are included in the registration form below and we also have a copy to print off if you need it.
NCFE also provide Invigilation Training for all external assessments, including the online assessment, covering all the applicable regulations, centre responsibilities, Invigilators role and malpractice. Find out more and sign up to Invigilation Training.