We have a fantastic online assessment software system that allows NCFE centres to deliver external assessments securely online.
Saving you time...
You can have full control over scheduling and managing the assessments of learners, independently and in a secure environment, including:
- enter all learners at the click of a button
- search easily for learners using their names.
Making your life easier...
We want the assessment process to run as smoothly as possibly for you. That's why our online assessment system allows you to:
- deliver NCFE online assessments to learners on an internet-connected computer, or offline (prior download is required)
- prepare learners using practice assessments in the same format and environment as live assessments
- stop and re-start assessments for Reasonable Adjustments and emergencies
- void and re-schedule assessments due to non-attendance or change in circumstances
- request time adjustments for learners if required for approved Reasonable Adjustments
- view the calendar as a drop down selection
- enter pirate learners locally to complete assessment on demand.
Who can use Online Assessment?
The following qualifications are available for Online Assessment:
- Functional Skills Qualification in English at Level 1 & Level 2
- Functional Skills Qualification in ICT at Level 1 & Level 2
- Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics at Level 1 & Level 2
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Award in Cleaning Principles
- Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing (601/2251/1)
- CACHE Understand How to Set Up a Home-Based Childcare Service (CYCPOP 5)
In addition, our NEW Health and Safety qualifications for employment are also eligible for Online Assessment:
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Fire Safety for the Workplace (601/5650/8)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Fire Safety in the Workplace (601/5651/X)
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health and Safety for the Workplace (601/5652/1)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace (601/5653/3)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment in the Workplace (601/5654/5)
- Level 2 Award in Principles and Practice of Safe Manual Handling in the Workplace (601/5655/7)
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Health and Safety for the Workplace (601/5876/1)
What support is available?
To get you started with NCFE Online Assessment, we've created user guides which are aimed at supporting members of staff involved with the different stages of the Online Assessment process.
- Online Assessment User Guide - Installation
- Online Assessment User Guide - Administration
- Online Assessment User Guide - Invigilation
- Functional Skills ICT Online Assessment User Guides
The technical requirements to run the online assessment system are outlined in our technical specifications document.