NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- Business, Administration and Law
- Level 5
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
The qualification has been designed for team leaders and junior managers across a wide range of roles within both the public and private sectors.
The qualification allows learners to apply their knowledge to the national standard required by employers and forms the knowledge-based element of the Higher Level Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Learner OverviewLessMore info Download
This document contains all the information learners need to know if they’re considering taking an Advanced Learner Loan to complete this qualification.
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
Assessment StrategyLessMore info Download
This mandatory document outlines the policies and principles for assessing competence units.
Learner's Evidence Tracking LogLessMore info Download
This document can help learners to keep track of their work.
- Principles of Management and Leadership (R/602/1366)
- Management of Change (A/602/1443)
- Management Activities (D/602/1449)
- Developing Successful Business Teams (D/602/1466)
- Personal Development (J/602/1431)
- Recruitment and Selection (J/602/1879)
- Financial Awareness for Managers (K/602/1440)
- Marketing Principles for Managers (K/602/1485)
- Management Decision Making (K/602/2054)
- Leadership in Your Organisation (M/602/1438)
- Managing Staff Performance (M/602/1469)
- Customer Relationship Management (M/602/2055)
- Managing Projects (R/602/1464)
- Managing Budgets (R/602/1481)
- Quality Management in an Organisation (Y/602/1479)
- Principles of Strategic Management (A/602/1488)
- Managing Innovation in an Organisation (D/602/1483)
- Managing Communications at Work (F/602/1878)