NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Education and Training
- Licence to Practice, Learning Resources Available
- Level 5
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
The qualification provides an introduction to teaching and aims to meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, such as:
- Individuals not currently in a teaching or training role.
- Individuals currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training).
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Qualification Key Information - In the KnowLessMore info Download
This document outlines the key information of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
Learner OverviewLessMore info Download
This document contains all the information learners need to know if they’re considering taking an Advanced Learner Loan to complete this qualification.
Minimum CoreLessMore info Download
This document from The Education & Training Foundation defines the minimum core guidance.
Guidance for Qualifications in Education and TrainingLessMore info Download
This EFT document provides guidance for qualifications in Education and Training.
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Education and Training (H/505/0912)
- Developing Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Education and Training (R/505/0923)
- Theories, Principles and Models in Education and Training (A/505/0818)
- Wider Professional Practice and Development in Education and Training (J/505/0837)
- Action Learning to Support Development of Subject Specific Pedagogy (M/503/5376)
- Action Research (T/503/5380)
- Delivering Employability Skills (M/505/1089)
- Develop and Prepare Resources for Learning and Development (A/502/9547)
- Develop Learning and Development Programmes (M/502/9545)
- Developing, Using and Organising Resources in a Specialist Area (H/505/1090)
- Effective Partnership Working in the Learning and Teaching Context (Y/503/5310)
- Engage with Employers to Facilitate Workforce Development (D/502/9556)
- Equality and Diversity (Y/503/5789)
- Evaluating Learning Programmes (K/505/1091)
- Identify the Learning Needs of Organisations (H/502/9543)
- Inclusive Practice (L/503/5384)
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment (A/601/5321)
- Manage Learning and Development in Groups (A/502/9550)
- Preparing for the Coaching Role (J/505/0188)
- Preparing for the Mentoring Role (L/505/0189)
- Preparing for the Personal Tutoring Role (T/505/1093)
- Principles and Practice of Lipreading Teaching (L/504/0231)
- Specialist Delivery Techniques and Activities (R/504/0229)
- Teaching in a Specialist Area (J/505/1096)
- Understanding and Managing Behaviours in a Learning Environment (Y/505/1099)
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment (F/601/5322)
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment (T/601/5320)
- Literacy and ESOL and the Learners (L/505/0791)
- Literacy and ESOL Theories and Frameworks (J/505/0790)
- Literacy and the Learners (L/505/0774)
- Literacy, ESOL and the Learners (Y/505/0776)
- Literacy Theories and Frameworks (J/505/0773)
- ESOL and the Learners (F/505/0786)
- ESOL Theories and Frameworks (A/505/0785)
- Action Learning for Teaching in a Specialist Area of Disability (J/505/0756)
- Understanding Theories and Frameworks for Teaching Disabled Learners (Y/505/0759)
- Numeracy and the Learners (K/505/0765)
- Numeracy Knowledge and Understanding (H/505/0764)
- Managing Behaviours in a Learning Environment (M/505/3912)