NCFE Level 3 Extended Diploma in Performance Skills
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Level 3
- Minimum entry age
This qualification is now withdrawn and we are no longer able to take learner registrations.
The support materials for this qualification will not be updated.
The last date for certificate claims is 31 January 2022.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Summary of changesLessMore info Download
This document summarises the changes in the qualification specification since the previous issue.
Learner OverviewLessMore info Download
This document contains all the information learners need to know if they’re considering taking an Advanced Learner Loan to complete this qualification.
- Rehearse and Perform (T/506/9447)
- Prepare for an Audition (A/506/9448)
- The Healthy and Safe Performer (F/506/9449)
- Develop Solo Performance Skills (T/506/9450)
- Develop Ensemble Performance Skills (A/506/9451)
- Employment Opportunities for Performers (F/506/9452)
- Performance in a Chosen Specialism (J/506/9453)
- Performing in Musical Theatre (L/506/9454)
- Plan and Promote a Performance (R/506/9455)
- Specialist Research Project (Y/506/9456)
- Develop Teaching Skills in Performance (D/506/9457)