NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Retail
- Business, Administration and Law
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 3
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
This qualification is ideal for learners who want to develop an understanding of the essential skills required to work successfully in a business environment, and gives them an understanding of business culture and responsibilities.
This qualification also allows learners to develop the skills required to solve problems, communicate and work effectively with others, and gives them the opportunity to learn how to manage and improve their own performance in a business environment.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
Learner OverviewLessMore info Download
This document contains all the information learners need to know if they’re considering taking an Advanced Learner Loan to complete this qualification.
Example TimetableLessMore info Download
This document provides and example timetable for this qualification.
Qualification FactsheetLessMore info Download
This document outlines the key information of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
To view additional support materials you will need your Portal login details. If you don’t have a login for Portal please contact your Portal administrator within your centre. To see more additional materials please Login
Qualification specification (Word)LessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification in MS Word format and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
- Business Culture and Responsibilities (H/505/9691)
- Deliver Customer Service in a Business Environment (T/505/9694)
- Produce Documents in a Business Environment (F/505/9696)
- Solve Problems in a Business Environment (R/505/9699)
- Work With Others in a Business Environment (J/505/9702)
- Communicate in a Business Environment (K/505/9692)
- Contribute to Running a Project (T/505/9758)
- Innovation in a Business Environment (T/505/9744)
- Manage and Improve Own Performance in a Business Environment (L/505/9703)
- Respond to Change in a Business Environment (D/505/9706)
- Understanding the Retail Industry (Y/505/9767)
- Visual Merchandising in a Retail Environment (D/505/9768)
- Buyer Behaviour in Sales Situations (K/502/8622)
- Promoting and Branding in Retail Business (K/505/9773)
- Understanding the Receipt and Storage of Goods in Retail (M/505/9774)
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60126516 V1.0LessMore info Download