NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business
- Business, Administration and Law
- Level 3
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
Summary of ChangesLessMore info Download
This document summarises the changes in the Qualification Specification since the previous version.
Learner OverviewLessMore info Download
This document contains all the information learners need to know if they’re considering taking an Advanced Learner Loan to complete this qualification.
Example Curriculum PlanLessMore info Download
Example Entry Criteria & ProgressionLessMore info Download
Example Programme PlanLessMore info Download
Example Progression MapLessMore info Download
Example TimetableLessMore info Download
Qualification Key Information - In the KnowLessMore info Download
This document outlines the key information of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
- Business Culture and Responsibilities (H/505/9691)
- Deliver Customer Service in a Business Environment (T/505/9694)
- Produce Documents in a Business Environment (F/505/9696)
- Solve Problems in a Business Environment (R/505/9699)
- Work with Others in a Business Environment (J/505/9702)
- Communicate in a Business Environment (K/505/9692)
- Contribute to Running a Project (T/505/9758)
- Innovation in a Business Environment (T/505/9744)
- Manage and Improve Own Performance in a Business Environment (L/505/9703)
- Respond to Change in a Business Environment (D/505/9706)