NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Business, Administration and Law
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 3
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
Apprenticeship SummaryLessMore info Download
This document lists the new Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading and Management qualifications that went live on 1 September 2014. It summarises what these qualifications replace and how they fit into the updated apprenticeship frameworks for the 14/15 session onwards.
PLTS MappingLessMore info Download
This document highlights which of the Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) link into the units of this qualification.
Skills CFA Assessment StrategyLessMore info Download
This mandatory document outlines the policies and principles for assessing competence units.
- Manage Team Performance (A/506/1821)
- Principles of People Management (R/506/1937)
- Principles of Business (D/506/1942)
- Principles of Leadership and Management (F/506/2596)
- Manage Personal and Professional Development (T/506/2952)
- Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace (T/506/1820)
- Manage Individuals’ Performance (J/506/1921)
- Manage Individuals' Development in the Workplace (L/506/1922)
- Chair and Lead Meetings (Y/506/1924)
- Manage Conflict within a Team (K/506/1927)
- Procure Products and/or Services (M/506/1928)
- Implement Change (T/506/1929)
- Implement and Maintain Business Continuity Plans and Processes (K/506/1930)
- Collaborate with Other Departments (M/506/1931)
- Support Remote or Virtual Teams (A/506/1933)
- Participate in a Project (F/506/1934)
- Develop and Maintain Professional Networks (J/506/1949)
- Develop and Implement an Operational Plan (Y/506/1955)
- Encourage Learning and Development (M/506/1962)
- Discipline and Grievance Management (A/506/1981)
- Develop Working Relationships with Stakeholders (F/506/1982)
- Manage Physical Resources (K/506/1989)
- Prepare for and Support Quality Audits (K/506/1992)
- Conduct Quality Audits (T/506/1994)
- Manage a Budget (A/506/1995)
- Manage a Project (R/506/1999)
- Manage Business Risk (L/506/2004)
- Manage Knowledge in an Organisation (A/506/2032)
- Manage Redundancy and Redeployment (M/506/2044)
- Encourage Innovation (J/506/2292)
- Manage the Impact of Work Activities On the Environment (J/506/2907)
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction Practice (R/506/2909)
- Buddy a Colleague To Develop Their Skills (M/506/1895)
- Contribute To the Improvement of Business Performance (D/506/1911)
- Negotiate in a Business Environment (H/506/1912)
- Develop a Presentation (K/506/1913)
- Deliver a Presentation (M/506/1914)
- Contribute To the Development and Implementation of an Information System (A/506/1916)
- Resolve Customers’ Problems (K/506/2169)
- Resolve Customers’ Complaints (R/506/2151)
- Gather, Analyse and Interpret Customer Feedback (D/506/2170 )
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (L/506/1905)
- Health and Safety Procedures in the Workplace (T/505/4673)
- Manage Events (M/506/1959)
- Review the Quality of Customer Service (F/506/2176)
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
Students are still required to complete the work placement, but the focus should be on learning outcomes and evidencing competence.
The adaptation addendum document contains further information of how learning outcome / evidence of competence needs to be met either within the workplace or via alternative assessment methods.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 6014032X V1.0LessMore info Download