NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management
- Business, Administration and Law
- Learning Resources Available
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 3
- Minimum entry age
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Mapping DocumentLessMore info Download
This document details how the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management (601/7075/X) maps to the knowledge learning outcomes of the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management (601/4032/X).
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
- Principles of People Management (J/507/4328)
- Principles of Business (L/507/4329)
- Principles of Leadership and Management (F/507/4330)
- Understand How to Improve Business Performance (J/507/4331)
- Understand the Development and Implementation of an Information System (L/507/4332)
- Understand How to Participate in a Project and Collaborate and Negotiate with Other Departments (R/507/4333)
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace (K/507/4337)
- Understand How to Develop and Deliver a Presentation (T/507/4339)
- Understand How to Resolve Customers’ Problems and Complaints (D/507/5565)
- Understand How to Monitor Customer Service Interactions and Feedback (M/507/5568)
- Understand How to Develop Professional Networks (M/507/5571)
- Understand How to Manage Business Risk (R/507/5577)
- Understand How to Manage Knowledge in an Organisation (M/507/5585)
- Understand How to Manage Redundancy and Redeployment (T/507/5586)
Price (Inc VAT): Refer to External Link
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 6017075X V1.0LessMore info Download