NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Business, Administration and Law
- Level 3
- Minimum entry age
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Mapping DocumentLessMore info Download
This document details how the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service (601/7073/6) maps to the knowledge learning outcomes of the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (601/3974/2).
Summary of ChangesLessMore info Download
This document summarises the changes in the qualification specification since the previous issue.
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
Learner's Evidence Tracking LogLessMore info Download
This document can help learners to keep track of their work.
- Understand the Customer Service Environment (R/507/5627)
- Principles of Business (L/507/4329)
- Understand How to Resolve Customers’ Problems and Complaints (D/507/5565)
- Understand Customers and Customer Retention (K/507/5634)
- Understand How to Monitor Customer Service Interactions and Feedback (M/507/5568)
- Understand How Knowledge Resources and Service Partnerships Support Customer Service Delivery (J/507/5639)
- Understand Sales Activities in a Contact Centre and How to Close a Sale (A/507/5640)
- Understand How to Obtain and Analyse Sales-related Information (R/507/5644)
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace (K/507/4337)
- Understand How to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace (D/507/5646)
- Understand How to Manage Incidents and Collaborate with Other Departments in a Contact Centre (K/507/5648)
- Understand How to Use Social Media Tools and Channels (K/507/5665)
NCFE CACHE TECHNICAL LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN EARLY YEARS EDUCATION AND CARE (EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR) (601/8438/3)
NCFE CACHE LEVEL 3 AWARD IN SUPPORTING TEACHING AND LEARNING IN SCHOOLS (500/9963/2)
NCFE CACHE LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA FOR THE EARLY YEARS WORKFORCE (EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR) (601/2629/2)
NCFE LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN IT USER SKILLS (600/1868/9)
NCFE CACHE LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN CHILDCARE AND EDUCATION (EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR) (601/4000/8)
This qualification has adaptation applied to delivery and assessment.
Students will need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge.
Further guidance for this qualification can be found below.
AT 60170736 NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer ServiceLessMore info Download
This document provides further information on what adaptations are permitted for this qualification.