NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Business, Administration and Law
- Level 3
- Minimum entry age
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Mapping DocumentLessMore info Download
This document details how the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration (601/7074/8) maps to the knowledge learning outcomes of the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (601/3965/1).
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
Learner's Evidence Tracking LogLessMore info Download
This document can help learners to keep track of their work.
- Principles of Business (L/507/4329)
- Principles of Business Communication and Information (T/507/5779)
- Principles of Administration (M/507/5781)
- Understand the Development and Implementation of an Information System (L/507/4332)
- Understand How to Improve Business Performance (J/507/4331)
- Understand How to Develop and Deliver a Presentation (T/507/4339)
- Understand How to Build, Manage and Administer Legal Files (T/507/5782)
- Understand How to Use Business Data and Bespoke Business Documents (F/507/5784)
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace (K/507/4337)
- Understand How to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace (D/507/5646)
- Understand How to Deliver Customer Service (Y/507/5788)
- Principles of Digital Marketing and Research (R/507/5790)
- Principles of Marketing Stakeholder Relationships (Y/507/5791)
- Principles of Market Research (D/507/5792)
- Principles of Marketing and Evaluation (H/507/5793)
- Understand the Customer Service Environment (R/507/5627)
- Understand the Legal Context of Business (M/507/5795)
- Principles of Social Media Within a Business (T/507/5796)
- Principles of Leadership and Management (F/507/4330)