NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Business, Administration and Law
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 3
- Minimum entry age
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Mapping DocumentLessMore info Download
This document details how the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration (601/7074/8) maps to the knowledge learning outcomes of the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (601/3965/1).
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
- Principles of Business (L/507/4329)
- Principles of Business Communication and Information (T/507/5779)
- Principles of Administration (M/507/5781)
- Understand the Development and Implementation of an Information System (L/507/4332)
- Understand How to Improve Business Performance (J/507/4331)
- Understand How to Develop and Deliver a Presentation (T/507/4339)
- Understand How to Build, Manage and Administer Legal Files (T/507/5782)
- Understand How to Use Business Data and Bespoke Business Documents (F/507/5784)
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace (K/507/4337)
- Understand How to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace (D/507/5646)
- Understand How to Deliver Customer Service (Y/507/5788)
- Principles of Digital Marketing and Research (R/507/5790)
- Principles of Marketing Stakeholder Relationships (Y/507/5791)
- Principles of Market Research (D/507/5792)
- Principles of Marketing and Evaluation (H/507/5793)
- Understand the Customer Service Environment (R/507/5627)
- Understand the Legal Context of Business (M/507/5795)
- Principles of Social Media Within a Business (T/507/5796)
- Principles of Leadership and Management (F/507/4330)
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60170748 V1.0LessMore info Download