NCFE Level 3 Applied General Certificate in Business and Enterprise
- Business, Administration and Law
- Performance Points, UCAS
- Level 3
- Minimum entry age
This qualification is aimed at post-16 year olds studying a Key Stage 5 curriculum.
This qualification is designed for learners who want to study business and enterprise at a higher level. The qualification enables learners to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding in the business and enterprise sector. It’s appropriate for learners wishing to continue their education through applied learning, equipping them with transferrable knowledge and skills.
Level 3 Applied General qualifications are automatically eligible for UCAS points under the new Tariff. The UCAS points have been awarded for this qualification in May 2017 as follows: P – 16, M – 32, D – 48, D* - 56.
- Starting a Business/Enterprise (T/508/4496)
- Research and Analysis Methods for Business and Enterprise (A/508/4497)
- Marketing and Promotion for Business and Enterprise (F/508/5120)
- Management of People and Operations for Business and Enterprise (J/508/4499)
- Finance for Business and Enterprise (F/508/4498)
- Produce a Business Plan for a Business/Enterprise (M/508/4500)
- Evaluate a Business Plan for a Business/Enterprise (T/508/4501)
- Applied General Business and Enterprise – External Assessment (AGBE/EXTA)