NCFE Level 2 Technical Award in Interactive Media
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Learning Resources Available, Performance Points, V Cert
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 14 and above.
This qualification is aimed at learners wishing to gain an understanding of the interactive media industry and develop the basic skills across a range of areas and contexts within the subject.
- Investigate Interactive Media Production (Y/615/3948)
- Plan and Prepare for an Interactive Media Product (R/615/3950)
- Development and Production of an Interactive Media Product (D/615/3952)
- Present and Promote an Interactive Media Product (K/615/3954)
- Technical Award Interactive Media – External Assessment (TAIM/EXTA)
There's a range of available resources you can download or purchase