NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
Skills for Logistics Assessment StrategyLessMore info Download
This mandatory document outlines the policies and principles for assessing competence units.
- Health, Safety and Security At Work (K/502/1072)
- Develop Effective Working Relationships With Colleagues in Logistics Operations (H/601/7919)
- Pick Goods in Logistics Operations (R/601/7916)
- Wrap and Pack Goods in Logistics Operations (Y/601/7917)
- Place Goods in Storage in Logistics Operations (T/601/7925)
- Process Orders for Customers in Logistics Operations (F/601/7930)
- Assemble Orders for Dispatch in Logistics Operations (J/601/7931)
- Maintain the Cleanliness of Equipment in Logistics Operations (M/601/7910)
- Keep Work Areas Clean in Logistics Operations (F/601/7913)
- Maintain Hygiene Standards in Handling and Storing Goods in Logistics Operations (L/601/7929)
- Use a Forklift Side-Loader in Logistics Operations (A/601/8994)
- Use an Industrial Forklift Truck in Logistics Operations (M/601/8992)
- Use a Hoist in Logistics Operations (T/601/8993)
- Use a Compact Crane in Logistics Operations (F/601/8995)
- Moving And/Or Handling Goods in Logistics Operations (J/601/7914)
- Use Equipment To Move Goods in Logistics Operations (H/601/7922)
- Keep Stock at Required Levels in Logistics Operations (T/601/7911)
- Check Stock Levels and Stock Records (D/601/7935)
- Contribute to the Provision of Customer Service in Logistics Operations (Y/601/7920)
- Operate Equipment To Perform Work Requirements in Logistics Operations (D/601/7921)
- Receive Goods in Logistics Operations (K/601/7923)
- Process Returned Goods in Logistics Operations (L/601/7932)
- Sort Goods and Materials for Recycling or Disposal in Logistics Operations (R/601/7933)
- Maintain the Safety and Security of Hazardous Goods and Materials in Logistics Operations (J/601/7928)
- Principles of Food Safety in Logistics (H/600/6578)
- Supervise the Receipt, Storage or Dispatch of Goods (Y/601/7934)
Learner's Evidence Tracking Log (LETL)
Price (Inc VAT): Free
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs).
Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
Students are still required to complete the work placement, but the focus should be on learning outcomes and evidencing competence. Simulation is permitted in exceptional circumstances.
The adaptation addendum document contains further information of how learning outcome / evidence of competence needs to be met either within the workplace or via alternative assessment methods.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60013448 V1.0LessMore info Download