NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
This qualification is designed for learners who are looking to enter, or progress within, employment in the hospitality sector. It will enable learners to develop knowledge and understanding of customer service excellence for the hospitality sector.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Qualification Key Information - In the KnowLessMore info Download
This document outlines the key information of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
- Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector (F/616/7570)
- Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector (J/616/7571)
- Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector (L/616/7572)
- Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector (R/616/7573)
Learning Curve Group Resources
Price (Inc VAT): Refer to External Link
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60327789 V1.0LessMore info Download