NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
- Learning Resources Available
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
This qualification is designed for learners to enter and/or progress from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will develop the underpinning knowledge necessary to support them in their role in this sector.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
Summary of ChangesLessMore info Download
Learner's Evidence Tracking LogLessMore info Download
This document can help learners to keep track of their work.
- Introduction to Warehousing and Storage (H/615/2642)
- Understand How to Receive and Store Goods (K/615/2738)
- Understand How to Process Orders and Prepare Them for Dispatch (K/615/2660)
- Understand How to Check Stock and Update Records (M/615/2661)
- Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage (T/615/2662)
Learning Curve Group Resources
Price (Inc VAT): Refer to External Link
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60306348 V1.0LessMore info Download