NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles and Preparations for Coaching Sport
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Learners will be able to develop the skills and principles required to safely deliver sports coaching sessions.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
Links to National Skills StandardsLessMore info Download
This documents details how this qualification maps to the National Skills Standards.
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Coaching Sport (J/601/2101 )
- Understanding How to Develop Participant(s) Through Coaching Sport (Y/601/2104 )
- Supporting Participant(s)’ Lifestyle Through Coaching Sport (H/601/2106 )
- Understanding the Principles of Safe and Equitable Coaching Practice (M/601/2108)
- Assist in the Delivery of a Sports Activity Session (H/602/3087 )
Candidate Learning Log
Price (Inc VAT): Free
Students will still need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
This qualification is in scope for alternative arrangements and if required can be awarded via an assessed grade from the centre.
For further information please see the adaptation addendum document below.
AT 50111516 V1.0LessMore info Download