NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Business, Administration and Law
- Learning Resources Available
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Mapping DocumentLessMore info Download
This document details how the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration (601/7071/2) maps to the knowledge learning outcomes of the NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (601/3964/X).
Links to National Skills StandardsLessMore info Download
This document highlights which of the Functional Skills link into the units of this qualification.
Summary of changesLessMore info Download
This document summarises the changes in the qualification specification since the previous issue.
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
Learner's Evidence Tracking LogLessMore info Download
This document can help learners to keep track of their work.
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services (A/507/5881)
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management (R/507/5885)
- Understand Communication in a Business Environment (M/507/5893)
- Understand Employer Organisations (A/507/5895)
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues (F/507/5896)
- Understand How to Carry Out Business Administration Tasks (J/507/5897)
- Understand How to Provide Administrative Support for Meetings (L/507/5898)
- Understand How to Prepare Text (R/507/5899)
- Understand How to Store, Retrieve and Archive Information (A/507/5900)
- Understand the Administration of Human Resource Records (J/507/5902)
- Understand How to Use and Maintain Supplies and Office Equipment (L/507/5903)
- Understand Customer Service (Y/507/5905)
- Understand the Use of Research in Business (D/507/5906)
- Principles of Customer Relationships (H/507/5907)
- Know How to Publish, Integrate and Share Using Social Media (K/507/5908)
- Exploring Social Media (M/507/5909)
- Understand the Safe Use of Online and Social Media Platforms (H/507/5910)
- Principles of Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (K/507/5911)
- Principles of Marketing Theory (M/507/5912)
- Principles of Digital Marketing (T/507/5913)
- Principles of Team Leading (A/507/5914)
Learning Curve Group Resources
Price (Inc VAT): Refer to External Link
Learner's Evidence Tracking Log (LETL)
Price (Inc VAT): Free
Students will still need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
This qualification is in scope for alternative arrangements and if required can be awarded via an assessed grade from the centre.
For further information please see the adaptation addendum document below.
AT 60170712 V1.0LessMore info Download