NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Business, Administration and Law
- Learning Resources Available
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Mapping DocumentLessMore info Download
This document details how the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration (601/7071/2) maps to the knowledge learning outcomes of the NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (601/3964/X).
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
To view additional support materials you will need your Portal login details. If you don’t have a login for Portal please contact your Portal administrator within your centre. To see more additional materials please Login
Qualification specification (Word)LessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification in MS Word format and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services (A/507/5881)
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management (R/507/5885)
- Understand Communication in a Business Environment (M/507/5893)
- Understand Employer Organisations (A/507/5895)
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships With Colleagues (F/507/5896)
- Understand How to Carry Out Business Administration Tasks (J/507/5897)
- Understand How to Provide Administrative Support for Meetings (L/507/5898)
- Understand How to Prepare Text (R/507/5899)
- Understand How to Store, Retrieve and Archive Information (A/507/5900)
- Understand the Administration of Human Resource Records (J/507/5902)
- Understand How to Use and Maintain Supplies and Office Equipment (L/507/5903)
- Understand Customer Service (Y/507/5905)
- Understand the Use of Research in Business (D/507/5906)
- Principles of Customer Relationships (H/507/5907)
- Know How to Publish, Integrate and Share Using Social Media (K/507/5908)
- Exploring Social Media (M/507/5909)
- Understand the Safe Use of Online and Social Media Platforms (H/507/5910)
- Principles of Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (K/507/5911)
- Principles of Marketing Theory (M/507/5912)
- Principles of Digital Marketing (T/507/5913)
- Principles of Team Leading (A/507/5914)
Learning Curve Group Resources
Price (Inc VAT): Refer to External Link
Learner's Evidence Tracking Log (LETL)
Price (Inc VAT): Free
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60170748 V1.0LessMore info Download