NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Photography
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Learning Resources Available
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
To view additional support materials you will need your Portal login details. If you don’t have a login for Portal please contact your Portal administrator within your centre. To see more additional materials please Login
Qualification specification (Word)LessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification in MS Word format and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
- Explore Photographic Equipment, Techniques, Materials and Resources (F/506/0069)
- Develop and Adapt Photographic Ideas (T/506/0070)
- Introduction to the Photo Imaging Industry (A/506/0071)
- Darkroom Processing and Printing (F/506/0072)
- Studio Photography (J/506/0073)
- Location Photography (L/506/0074)
- Commercial Photography (R/506/0075)
- Documentary Photography (Y/506/0076)
- Experimental and Alternative Process Photography (D/506/0077)
- Presenting a Portfolio of Photographic Images (H/506/0078)
Qualification Support Pack (QSP)
Price (Inc VAT): Free
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60133910 V1.0LessMore info Download