NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Photography
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Learning Resources Available
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
This document outlines the features and benefits of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
- Explore Photographic Equipment, Techniques, Materials and Resources (F/506/0069)
- Develop and Adapt Photographic Ideas (T/506/0070)
- Introduction to the Photo Imaging Industry (A/506/0071)
- Darkroom Processing and Printing (F/506/0072)
- Studio Photography (J/506/0073)
- Location Photography (L/506/0074)
- Commercial Photography (R/506/0075)
- Documentary Photography (Y/506/0076)
- Experimental and Alternative Process Photography (D/506/0077)
- Presenting a Portfolio of Photographic Images (H/506/0078)
Qualification Support Pack (QSP)
Price (Inc VAT): Free
This qualification has adaptation applied to delivery and assessment.
Students will need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge.
Further guidance for this qualification can be found below.
AT 60133909 PhotographyLessMore info Download
This document provides further information on what adaptations are permitted for this qualification.