NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Learning Resources Available, Nested Qualification
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
This qualification aims to introduce learners to concepts of digital promotion that can be used in a business setting.
What is a nested qualification?
This qualification is nested. Qualifications within a nested suite allow learners to be topped up to a qualification that is the same level and subject within the Award and Certificate structure. This can be done by self-service through the Portal. Qualification nests and top-up pricing can be found in our fees list.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
Features and BenefitsLessMore info Download
- Digital Promotion for Business (Y/507/4155)
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation for Business (D/507/4156)
- Coordinating the use of Digital Media for Business (H/507/4157)
- Coordinating Offline and Digital Media for Business (R/507/4154)
- Emergent Digital Techniques for Business (K/507/4158)
- Producing Digital Promotional Content for Business (M/507/4159)
- Data Protection and Digital Media for Business (K/507/4161)
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Digital Promotional Activity for Business (H/507/4160)
- Understanding Social Media (M/507/4162)
- Email Campaigns for Business Promotion (A/615/8544)
- Mobile Phone Applications for Business (T/615/8543)
- Online Reputation Management (M/615/8542)
- Using the Internet to Raise Funds and Outsource Business Functions (K/615/8541)