NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creative Studies: Interactive Media
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
This qualification is now withdrawn and we are no longer able to take learner registrations.
The support materials for this qualification will not be updated.
- Originate Ideas in Response to an Interactive Media Design Brief (L/504/0729)
- Understand and Explore a Variety of Interactive Media Products and Processes (F/504/0730)
- Plan and Produce a Creative Interactive Media Product (J/504/0731)
- Investigate Typefaces in Developing a Graphic Interface Design (L/504/0732)
- Investigate the Creative Use of Moving Images Through Interactive Media (R/504/0733)
- Investigate the Use of Sound for an Interactive Media Product (Y/504/0734)
- Authoring an Interactive DVD (D/504/0735)