NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creative Studies: Graphic Design
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creative Studies: Graphic Design
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- V Cert
Shortlist for approval
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
This qualification will expire on 31 August 2018 and this is the last date we can accept learner registrations. The last date for certificate claims is 31 August 2020.
This qualification is approved by DfE in the 2017 & 2018 Key Stage 4 Performance Tables.
This qualification is designed for learners wishing to gain an understanding of the graphic design industry and develop the basic skills across a range of areas within the subject. The Level 2 qualification aims to introduce learners to the subject who may wish to continue their studies at Level 3. While no formal experience or qualifications are required, an appreciation of the subject area is desirable.
- Understand Graphic Processes, Materials and Techniques (J/504/0809)
- Research Sources of Ideas in a Graphic Design Context (A/504/0810)
- Develop Ideas and Graphic Solutions (F/504/0811)
- Plan, Produce and Present Final Graphic Design Work (J/504/0812)