NCFE Level 2 Award for Resort Representatives
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Learning Resources Available
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
Qualification FactsheetLessMore info Download
This document outlines the key information of this qualification for the centre, learner and employer.
Customer Concern ReportLessMore info Download
Incident Report FormLessMore info Download
Property ChecklistLessMore info Download
- Investigate Employment Opportunities for Resort Representatives (H/504/5709)
- Understand the Role of a Representative in a Resort (Y/504/5710)
- Prepare for the Start of the Holiday Season (D/504/5711)
- Manage Airport and Transport Duties (H/504/5712)
- Investigate the Role of the Children’s Representative in a Holiday Resort (K/504/5713)
- Investigate the Role of the Entertainment Representative in a Holiday Resort (M/504/5714)
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60078170 V1.0LessMore info Download