NCFE Level 1 Technical Award in Interactive Media
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Learning Resources Available, Performance Points, V Cert
- Level 1
- Minimum entry age
This qualification is suitable for learners aged pre-16 and above.
This qualification is aimed at 14-16 year olds studying Key Stage 4 curriculum who are interested in any aspect of Interactive Media, including sourcing ideas and design.
- Investigate Interactive Media Production (F/615/3944)
- Plan and Prepare for an Interactive Media Product (J/615/3945)
- Development and Production of an Interactive Media Product (L/615/3946)
- Present and Promote an Interactive Media Product (R/615/3947)
- Technical Award Interactive Media – External Assessment (TAIM/EXTA)
There's a range of available resources you can download or purchase