NCFE Level 1 Award in Radio
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 1
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
- Record, Edit and Produce Audio for Radio (R/506/6426)
- Develop and Use Radio News Research Skills (L/506/6425)
- Develop and Use Radio Presentation Skills (J/506/6424)
- Explore Employment Opportunities in the Radio Industry (Y/506/6427)
- Understand the Role of a Radio Production Assistant (D/506/6428)
- Develop and Use Radio Production Assistant Skills (H/506/6429)
Internal assessments will go ahead in 2021/22, therefore moving away from results being based on Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) used in 2020 to 2021, where this has been permitted. Students need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
For further information please see the 2021/22 adaptation addendum document below.
2021-22 AT 60141773 V1.0LessMore info Download