NCFE Level 1 Award in Radio
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Level 1
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.
- Record, Edit and Produce Audio for Radio (R/506/6426)
- Develop and Use Radio News Research Skills (L/506/6425)
- Develop and Use Radio Presentation Skills (J/506/6424)
- Explore Employment Opportunities in the Radio Industry (Y/506/6427)
- Understand the Role of a Radio Production Assistant (D/506/6428)
- Develop and Use Radio Production Assistant Skills (H/506/6429)
Students will still need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
This qualification is in scope for alternative arrangements and if required can be awarded via an assessed grade from the centre.
For further information please see the adaptation addendum document below.
AT 60141773 V1.0LessMore info Download