NCFE Level 1 Award in Personal and Social Development
- Preparation for Life and Work
- Learning Resources Available, Nested Qualification
- Level 1
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
What is a nested qualification?
This qualification is nested. Qualifications within a nested suite allow learners to be topped up to a qualification that is the same level and subject within the Award and Certificate structure. This can be done by self-service through the Portal. Qualification nests and top-up pricing can be found in our fees list.
Qualification SpecificationLessMore info Download
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment.
Summary of ChangesLessMore info Download
This document summarises the changes in the qualification specification since the previous issue.
Useful WebsitesLessMore info Download
This document contains websites which may be useful for the delivery of this qualification.
Purpose StatementLessMore info Download
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.
Internal Assessment Sample TasksLessMore info Download
This document provides example tasks for internal assessment.
Learner's Evidence Tracking LogLessMore info Download
This document can help learners to keep track of their work.
- Community Action (M/502/0473 )
- Developing Self (K/502/0469 )
- Dealing With Problems in Daily Life (L/502/0464 )
- Environmental Awareness (Y/502/0659)
- Healthy Living (F/502/0476 )
- Individual Rights and Responsibilities (K/502/0472 )
- Making the Most of Leisure Time (K/502/0651 )
- Managing Own Money (R/502/0479 )
- Managing Social Relationships (D/502/0470 )
- Parenting Awareness (J/502/0656 )
- Preparation for Work (J/502/0477 )
- Working as Part of a Group (R/502/0465 )
- Working Towards Goals (J/502/0463 )
- Planning an Enterprise Activity (F/501/5942)
- Running an Enterprise Activity (F/501/5939)
- The Changing Nature of Society in the UK (K/600/3164)
- Supporting Others (H/501/6887)
- Understanding Personal Identity (M/600/3134)
- Investigating a Vocational Area (T/600/3250)
- Preparing for Your Next Steps (L/601/0110)
- Healthy Eating for Families (R/601/0108)
- Supporting Babies to Play (J/601/3409)
- Contraception Information (R/601/3459)
- Tackling Number Problems (A/502/3568)
- Job Search Skills (D/502/3577)
- Interview Skills (K/502/3579)
Hallmark Education Resources
Price (Inc VAT): Refer to External Link
This qualification has adaptation applied to delivery and assessment.
Students will need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence, and evidence capture, that we permit including e.g. the use of video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge.
Further guidance for this qualification can be found below.
AT 50102254 EL A&C PSD.pdfLessMore info Download
This document provides further information on what adaptations are permitted for this qualification.