NCFE CACHE Level 2 Award in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings
- Health, Public Services and Care, Health and Social Care
- Nested Qualification
- Level 2
- Minimum entry age
What does this qualification cover?
This qualification is designed to act as an introduction and enable learners to develop the knowledge and understanding required to work with customers within the health and social care sector.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners:
• develop an awareness of customer service in health and social care
• understand the needs of customers who access health and social care services.
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification will be suitable for learners who are interested in working with customers in the health and social care sector.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they've already achieved a Level 1 qualfication.
How is this qualification structured?
To be awarded the Level 2 Award in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings, learners must achieve a pass in the 2 mandatory units.
How is it assessed?
The qualification is assessed via a portfolio of evidence. This qualification does not include an external assessment.
Do you need to be working to take this qualification?
This is a knowledge only qualification, therefore, no real work environment placement is required.
What related qualifications can you progress to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings
• Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
• Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector
This qualification is suitable for those interested in pursuing careers in the following areas:
• Health and social care
• Childhood studies
• Community, youth and families
• Social work
• Early years
• Primary teaching
To view additional support materials you will need your Portal login details. If you don’t have a login for Portal please contact your Portal administrator within your centre. To see more additional materials please Login