NCFE CACHE Level 1 Certificate in Well-Being
- Health, Public Services and Care, Health and Social Care
- Level 1
- Minimum entry age
- Credit Value
What does this qualification cover?
This qualification aims to:
• develop the learner’s understanding of a variety of well-being topics and the impact they can have
• develop the learner’s knowledge of a variety of topics relating to personal well-being.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
• understand the impact lifestyle choices can have
• make informed, healthy choices.
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is designed for learners with an interest in developing knowledge of their own and others’ well-being. This qualification provides learners with a range of flexible units to suit their individual circumstances and interests.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 14 and above.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific prior qualifications needed to access this qualification and it can be delivered in a wide variety of educational settings.
How is this qualification structured?
To be awarded the Level 1 Certificate in Well-Being, learners must achieve a minimum of 13 credits. There are no mandatory units for this qualification.
How is it assessed?
To achieve the Level 1 Certificate in Well-Being, learners must successfully demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the chosen units as detailed in the qualification specification. Grades are not awarded.
The Level 1 Certificate in Well-Being is internally assessed.
What related qualifications can you progress to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
• Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs
• Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
Funding for our qualifications
Find out more about funding for this and other qualifications on our funding page.
To view additional support materials you will need your Portal login details. If you don’t have a login for Portal please contact your Portal administrator within your centre. To see more additional materials please Login