V Cert Assessor and Quality Assurance
This training is a great opportunity to meet with assessment and internal quality assurance (IQA) professionals and like-minded practitioners and you will learn how to apply the principles of assessment and IQA to our V Cert qualifications.
This training event will provide you with an opportunity to:
- explore the general principles of the quality assurance process and how it applies to the V Cert delivery model
- understand what we expect from you
- get to know our paperwork and processes
- review current practices and develop ideas for improvement
- meet and network with other Quality Assurance practitioners delivering V Certs
This training is suitable for anyone involved in the assessment or IQA of our V Cert qualifications, whether you’re: new to assessment and IQA; applying the principles to V Certs for the first time; or even if you’re an experienced assessor or IQA and require CPD.
We currently have no upcoming Assessor and Quality Assurance events, head back to our V Cert Events page to find all of our Training and Events for V Certs.