Internal Quality Assurance Training
This training is a great opportunity to meet with internal quality assurance (IQA) professionals and like-minded practitioners to learn about or expand your knowledge and understanding of IQA and our qualifications.
This training event will provide you with an opportunity to:
- explore the general principles of the internal quality assurance process
- understand what we expect from you
- get to know our paperwork and processes
- review current practices and develop ideas for improvement
- understand how to achieve and maintain Direct Claim Status (DCS)
- meet and network with other IQA practitioners.
This training is suitable for anyone involved in the IQA process of our qualifications, whether you’re: new to IQA; applying it to our qualifications for the first time; or even if you’re an experienced internal quality assurer and require CPD.
Please contact [email protected] for future training dates.