Functional Skills Delivery Days
Our face-to-face events have been suspended due to Covid-19. We aim to resume face-to-face events in 2022.
Previous sessions have covered topics such as:
- Reviewing sample questions for the new qualifications and the structure of assessments through the use of standardisation
- Speaking, listening and communication, and how to contextualise an assessment
- Sharing good practice with fellow practitioners and investigating NCFE resources
- Delivering maths and English using effective planning, teaching and intervention resources.
Delivery Days are a full-day event running from 9am – 3pm and encourage active participation. A full agenda and confirmation of dates/venues will be published in due course.
If you'd like to make any suggestions on content you would be interested in, or register your interest, please email [email protected].
All delegates will receive a CPD credential to recognise their attendance and development at these events.
Maths and English North East Collaboration Group
NCFE have long valued the importance of sharing good practice and working in collaboration with fellow practitioners.
To address the challenges in the maths and English sector, NCFE plan to facilitate a collaboration of like-minded practitioners operating in the North East that is open to all, regardless of what sector you work in or which Awarding Organisation you align with. The purpose of these events will be:
- To maximise the impact of maths and English delivery across a wide range of sectors
- To collaborate with maths and English practitioners, sharing innovative, dynamic and effective ideas for delivery.
We hope to be able to host these events at regular intervals, inviting guest speakers and trainers to help support the you in your delivery aims.
The events will be free and food and refreshments will be provided.