Invalid Certificate Form
Please complete the Invalid Certificate Notification Form below if a certificate has been issued and the learner does not have a valid entitlement.
Examples of an incorrect/invalid certificate include (but are not limited to):
- The learner's date of birth is incorrect.
- The certificate lists different units to the ones completed by the learner, but the learner is still entitled to the award.
- The grades (if applicable) are not reflective of what the learner achieved and were claimed by the centre. For example, the learner achieved an A for a unit, the centre claimed an A that unit, but the certificate has a C for the unit.
- The qualification printed on the certificate differs from that which the learner completed or claimed. For example, the certificate is for Level 1 Functional Skills in English, but the learner was registered to and completed the Level 2 Functional Skills in English
NB: For the last two examples, you may be asked to provide supporting evidence
If the Learner’s name is incorrect on the certificate you should not complete the incorrect certificate notification form.
- If less than 3 months have passed since the certificate was issued, please go to Portal > Manage Learners to update the Learner details. A replacement certificate will automatically be issued with the updated Learner name.
- If more than 3 months have passed since the certificate was issued, please complete the Replacement Certificate Form. The centre should void the incorrect certificate and scan a copy to [email protected] and will be monitored from there
- Important Information: There is a fee for replacement certificates, please refer to our Fees and Pricing Document.
Upon completion of the form below invalid or incorrect certificates should voided and scanned to CC&I team at [email protected] immediately.