Invalid Certificate Form
Please complete the Invalid Certificate Notification Form below if a certificate has been issued and the learner does not have a valid entitlement.
Examples of an invalid certificate include (but are not limited to):
- certificate claimed before the learner has completed the qualification
- certificate claimed in error by a Centre
- learner has been registered on the wrong qualification and has received a certificate
- Centre maladministration or malpractice has been identified and as a result, the certificate should not have been issued
- learner malpractice (eg plagiarism) has been identified and as a result, the certificate should not have been issued
- incorrect units were claimed and the certificate has been issued.
Learner Name Incorrect
You should not complete the Invalid Certificate Notification Form if Learner's name is incorrect on the certificate.
If less than 3 months have passed since the certificate was issued, please go to Portal > Manage Learners to update the Learner details. A replacement certificate will automatically be issued with the updated Learner name.
If more than 3 months have passed since the certificate was issued, please complete the Replacement Certificate Form.
Important Information: There is a fee for replacement certificates, please refer to our Fees and Pricing Document.
Upon completion of the form below invalid certificates should be returned to NCFE immediately.